Monday 8 November 2010

A walk on the mild side............

Walked into town this morning and bundled myself up, thinking it was really cold, but it seemed milder today. Pretty grey though. Went past this lovely bridge -



And past this great building by the duck pond -









And to the centre of town to see the medieval building that recently had fire damage - :(



There was a great busker, playing balkan music - 



Then later, by car, to Ledbury, where there's old -



and new ;) -


Some pretty china picked up -


And a Three Bears set of teapots! -

Not sure about the salt and pepper....


And a basket I'm uncertain about too - 

But, perhaps with some china in it.....


And a picture I couldn't resist, because I've got these cups - 


Hope you had a good day!




10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful walk in to town ! I wish I could say the same for my walk in to town.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    It looks like you had some good purchases from your trip to town. How shocking that the building has been burnt - I bet it was a lovely building? The photos of the bridge and the river are beautiful :-)
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely area you live in...that bridge is amazing!

    Love all your treasures.

    Tuesday hugs my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a joyous walk....am loving the bridge my friend's husband is a bridge builder, and as careers go, I think has rather a nice ring to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful things you found,
    beautiful cups.
    I made myself a photo under the old building
    you have photographed in Ledbury!
    Hello Susy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking me with you into town...what a beautiful walk!
    You got yourself some gorgeous bits.

    I will try and calm myself down about Christmas! ;0)

    Love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks like a very soul-inspiring walk! Ledbury also looks like a beautiful little historic gem, and for me, still feeling a little like a foreign tourist in the UK, those Tudor houses are incredible!

    Thank you again for your kind, kind words on my blog - you really put a smile on my face!

    Warm regards,
    Helena, The Swenglish Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delighted that the voucher link was useful !
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the building on legs!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete